The fan is a vital airflow machine that cools down the summer heat. Both table fans and tower fans work effectively to beat the heat. A tower fan can be elevated, portable, and it provides variable airflow. Tower fans can fit in compact spots. Presently the tower fan available in the market is durable, lightweight, and long-lasting.
Table fan comes with long detachable stands that can be moved in any direction. Table fans can be kept in convenient areas such as in tables and chairs. This fan can be used in offices, schools, and houses. They are portable, durable, and economical.
Table fans and tower fans have both advantages and disadvantages. If you are willing to buy any of these fans, this article will be helpful to choose the best among both fans. Let’s see some of the factors that should be considered when purchasing a table fan and tower fan.
- The main advantage of a table fan is the head, which can be conveniently positioned. This permits air circulation at different angles. The head is adjustable in terms of position and also by the height. The table fan head can be pulled up to elevate the airflow.
- The tower fan has oscillated blowers that give excellent airflow. The air inflow and outflow speed are high. Tower fan models are dual staged as well as multi-directional.
The purpose and application
- Table fans are suitable for expansive areas. The air quality is superior and comes with superlative cooling abilities.
- The tower fans are constructed in a non-obtrusive and sleek manner. They are very compact and provide excellent air circulation.
- The table fan comes with weatherproof parts. Air produced by a table fan is cool, and the air dispersed is nonstop.
- Tower fans have a special feature known as HEPA filtration. They filter any dust, allergen, and pollen in the air.
- Table fans can provide air for any part of the room. The rotating head provides equal airflow in all the area.
- Tower fans can provide air to only a particular area. There is no rotating feature available in tower fans.
Space and suitability
- The shape of the table fan is monstrous and bulky due to which they don’t fit in small office areas or apartments. They take up a lot of room space; this can be difficult when there are space restrictions.
- In the domestic environment, the tower fans are very suitable. In-office areas or apartments tower fans can easily fit as they are compact. They can be kept in close range for better cooling effects.
Style and design
- Table fans can cool larger rooms, and they are cost-effective. However, table fans lack an upscale design and style. If you are not that much concerned about style and design, table fans can be suitable for cooling purposes.
- Tower fans are popular for their stunning design that looks beautiful when kept in any area. The touch controls are LEDs that add more sleekness to the overall design.
Tower fan vs. table fan both have prominent differences in terms of feature, space, and purpose. This brings us to the conclusion that table fans are suitable for large and stuffy rooms. Tower fans are suitable for office space and apartments.