Worried about “which brand is best for ceiling fans”? It is a common query every individual has when the issue is purchasing ceiling fans. There is an infinite number of ceiling fans available in the market. The most common appliance found in almost every house is a fan. Normally, fans are of three types- wall-mounted, ceiling fan, and standalone fans or table fans. Even though all types of fans are in demand, ceiling fans are demanded the most. However, the main purpose of installing a ceiling fan is to make the room cool. It can also be considered a decorative item depending on the fan’s look. Choice of the best ceiling fan can be made on the features it provides.
What are the features to look for in a ceiling fan?
- Type: The type of fan-selected should be a ceiling fan that can be easily installed on the room’s ceiling.
- Blades: Normally, ceiling fans will have 3 or 5 blades. The number of blades depends on the customer’s taste and preference.
- Size of the fan: The size of the fan depends on the room size. If the room is very big, then the installation of two small fans will be a good choice. A single big fan installed in the centre of the room will also serve the purpose.
- Size of the blade: The blades sizes available in the market ranges between 600(24”) to 1400 (56”) mm blade length. Normally, the blade size depends on the room specification. If the room size is 50 sq. ft, then a blade ranging between 600 and 900mm will serve the purpose. Similarly, for 75 sqft. room size- 900-1050 mm; 75-160 sqft.- 1200mm blade size; and for 160-250 sqft. 1400mm will be sufficient.
- Speed settings: The fan should have a regulator that controls the speed of the rotations. The higher the number, the higher the speed. Usually, the settings in a regulator will be 4-5.
- RPM: RPM stands for revolutions per minute. It represents the number of turns the fan takes in one minute. RPM is considered a unit that states the frequency of rotation or rotational speed. Normally, the standard fan of 1200 mm runs at an RPM of 300/350 and 380/390 RPM in the case of high-speed fans.
- Power consumption: This refers to the power consumed by the fan’s motor.
- Warranty: This is a guarantee given by the manufacturer (to replace or repair the fan free of cost) in case of any technical problem. Some manufacturers give a warranty on specific parts of the fan only.
What are the factors to be considered for selecting the best brand?
The ceiling fan market has an infinite number of brands. Selection of the best brand mainly depends on a budget of the individual, highest RPM, lightweight, low power consumption, and look of the fan.
Conclusion: The main purpose of a best ceiling fan is to make the room cool. It is an investment and is meant for a long duration. So, the appliance selection should be made keeping the budget in mind.
Speakers are one of the standard gadgets that you come across in your day-to-day life. Perhaps you got it installed in your home and car. Preferences vary from one person to another. So does the size and shape of the best soundbars in India under 10000.
Some of the speakers available in the market are too expensive due to the surround sound quality produced by them. Others are budget-oriented. Whether you are listening to music or playing a video game, branded soundbars play a pivotal role.
Soundbars are a quality music accessory that is much better when compared with the inbuilt speakers of a TV set. While many soundbars have surround and stereo audio, others come with a separate exclusive subwoofer.
For a best-in-class playing experience, you can get a TV soundbar with Dolby audio. Most soundbars come with Dolby atmos features.
With varieties of products available in the market, it becomes a daunting task to decide on one. To help you make a better decision, we came up with a roundup of the best firms manufacturing budget-friendly soundbars.
What about the Panasonic soundbars.
Panasonic has an exclusive lineup of soundbars with ample sound quality. The best part is that it comes with a subwoofer along with two units of speakers. As far as the design is concerned, it is commendable and compliments a large-screen TV set. Besides the sophisticated quality, the 2.1 soundbar comes with state-of-the-art features. It comes with a 3.5 mm jack and has a 60 watt sound output. It means that you can connect to the best soundbar in India under 1000 to different devices like smartphones and tabs.
There is no denying that JBL is a strong contender
JBL is a well-liked firm name in the world of music systems. The wireless soundbar is one of the best units available in the market. It is perfect for a small-sized room. Even though the wireless soundbar has no subwoofer, the sound quality is still enviable. There is no denying that the JBL soundbar is better than the inbuilt TV speakers. If you are looking for the best soundbar in India under 1000, turn to the wireless JBL unit. If you don’t need a 5.1 or 2.1 system, turn to the budget-friendly Soundbar to take your music and video streaming experience to the next level.
Is the Philips soundbar worth it?
Philips 3.1 sound system is one of the latest innovations of the evergreen industry player. The best part is that it is compatible with the Bluetooth system, which makes it better than an inbuilt 2.1 stereo system. It has a display located on the subwoofer. The system includes a remote control and USB controller with an output of 60 watts. The remote control of the sound system ensures that you can play it from any place. You can have the stereo system for 6000 rupees. If you want to play safe, Philips 3.1 got you covered. It is the best soundbar in India under 1000.